Sunday, 16 April 2017

A spot of lunch?

Thanks to Fay Knowles for passing on this submission opportunity, which she spotted on Morgen Bailey's useful blog (Morgen runs a free monthly 100 word competition with a writing course as the prize).

Lunch Ticket are looking for poetry, prose, fiction, flash, creative non-fiction and artwork. They have regular submission windows. The current one closes at the end of this month. (I don't think they pay.)

In case you were wondering, the photo shows a little light snack in the mobile writing retreat.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy -I'll come and join you for Spag Bol next week .. but today I'd rather have a good old English roast - I hope lamb as I'm going to my brother's ... then hunt the eggs in the garden .. looks like we'll keep dry .. Happy Easter and hope all is well with you both and the family - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! I'll check out that first link - although it will depend where and when the writing courses are run. :)

    Susan A Eames at
    Travel, Fiction and Photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel hungry now. Happy Easter Patsy (scribbleandedit blogspot) Im tempted yo have a ho. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's curry, not spag bol. Thanks for the tip, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's meatballs! (I do make a lot of curry in the van though)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the link and enjoy the food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!